INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPGRADING/REPLACING THE SD CARD/OPERATING SYSTEM
1. Please print out this sheet and cut out the label above. Write
in your Node No. if you know it or your last name in the"
[ ]" box above left.
2. Enclose with this shipment to you is a new SD Card with the new
software and Operating System. Remove it from the envelope and
place it nearby.
3. Unplug the device's power adaptor from the AC source just like
you do when you are instructed to reboot.
4. Take your MADAR-III DataProbe and GET IT FREE from the wiring
by unplugging the power adapter and the Ethernet cable FROM THE
DEVICE ITSELF. You can leave the Ethernet wire connected to
the router. All you want to do is have the device in your
hands without being connected to anything.
5. With the device in your hands or on the table, place it down
with the logo UP, or with the USB and Ethernet connections on the
left and the power outlet and HDMI connection at the top.
This puts the SD Card holder on the right side. Rotate the device
1/4 turn clockwise to put the SD Card in front of you. With your
fingers or fingernails slide out the SD Card. Place this card in
the envelope provided with the return label.
6. Take the new SD Card with the gold contacts UP and slide the
card into the device until it is all the way in.
7. Then place the MADAR-III Data Probe where you originally had it
and plug in the Ethernet cable, then the very small power adapter
8. Finally, go to power adapter plug that goes into the AC outlet,
plug it back in. It will take a few minutes to power up and go
online. The red PSI (power status indicator) should be on and
9. Place the old SD Card in the envelope and, using the
handy return label, and mail it back to our Tech Support.
10. Send an email to: email@example.com and let us know you have replaced the SD Card and are/should
be online and running.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND CONTINUED SUPPORT!