ATTN OF: CSS-I
17 MAY 1966
SUBJECT: UFO Statements
TO: Project Blue Book TDEW/UFO
Wright-Patterson AFB Ohio 45433
1. The attached statements are submitted as requested 16 May 66.
2. Mr. William Aber does not wish his signature associated with
3. Patrolman Frank Panzanella will assist in any way he can. However,
he stated emphatically, he does not wish involvement in any way with
the News Media.
4. Mr. Wayne Huston, formerly Patrolman Wayne Huston does not
wish his name identified with his statement. He has been harrassed
by news media and private organizations also individuals. He has
been misquoted by news media and is constantly bothered by telephone
calls. Possibly the above mentioned may have been a deciding factor
Mr.Huston resigned his position with the police force and accepted
employment in another area.
4. All three individuals contacted were very cooperative. However,
Patrolman Pansanella and Mr. Huston are strongly opposed to the news
media and their misinterpretation of the incident.
FOR THE COMMANDER EUGENE F. REHRER
3 Atch Information Officer
1. Statement, Mr. Huston
2. Statement, Mr. Aber
3. Statement, Panzanella